The Top 10 Bricks And Mortar Casinos And Possible Online Gambling Partnerships In The US
The Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation has made an announcement today that the Foxwoods Resort Casino, has selected the GameAccount Network, for the provision of online gambling software, if the casino is granted access in a market that is regulated in the USA. Foxwoods is not the first of the land based casinos, that has announced, their plans for the launching of online gambling operations, when the state laws will allow it to do so. Since the US Department of Justice had announced that it intended to reinterpret the Wire Act, and that it should apply to sport betting only, the casinos have all been anticipating anxiously, to be able to gain access, to the American online gambling market. Already three States have regulated online gambling (Nevada, Delaware and New Jersey) and other states are not too far behind, there is still a chance for federal legislation, however it might only include online poker. While the USA regulates online gambling here are 10 partnership to keep an eye on in reverse order:
10. The Mohegan Sun/AmayaFoxwoods was not the first casino, in Connecticut, that announced a deal with a partner for online gaming. The Mohegan Sun has already opened a ‘play money’ poker room online with Amaya, they were previously known as Ongame, in the early part of this year. The Mohegan Sun is already well ahead of Foxwoods, and they also have a Pennsylvania property, plus they have hopes of building properties in New York and Massachusetts. If they do, this could very quickly become a north-eastern regional power in online poker market.
9. The Station Casinos / Ultimate PokerThe Station Casinos announce two weeks before Black Friday, a partnership with Full Tilt Poker, however, they retracted the partnership as soon as the the indictment of the Full Tilt executives. But, Frank and Lorenzo Feritta (they are aka as "The Fertitta Brothers"), were not yet ready to give up on this business. The parent company the Ultimate Fighting Championships, Zuffa, have given the name, of their venture into online poker, as Untimate Poker. Station Casinos will be developing their own poker rooms, and will not be relying on companies that are based offshore. Station Casinos have announced, this month, that Antonio Esfandiari, who is the Big One for One Drop winner, would be their company’s spokesperson. Ultimate Poker is available on Facebook only. Currently there is no downloadable version.
8. The Zynga / bwin.partyThis partners is well known for their Facebook games such as Farmville, Zynga already has real money casino games and poker in the UK, with their partnership with bwin.party. If Zynga is able to gain access to a secure online gambling license from the USA, they will be able to use, from their player database, to be able to convert the play money games into real money games.
7. The Foxwoods / GameAccountFoxwoods is the biggest casino in the USA, and worldwide the 3rd biggest. They don’t have a big online presence, with just the Hippodrome Casino based in London, they are a very small presence as PokerStars, however, they manage to do quite well, and have a good reputation. Most gamblers have heard of Foxwoods, they have an enormous database as well.
6. The Churchill DownsThe Churchill Downs has already got some online gambling offerings for players, that they have been running with Twin Spires , where gamblers can bet on horse races. Churchill Downs has plans to go beyond horse racing in online gambling.
5. The Bicycle CasinoBicycle Casino is one of the biggest poker rooms in the USA, they currently have 105 tables. If California legislates online poker then this could be the biggest in the world. If, and when, it happens the Bicycle Casino will be in an excellent position, to be able to leverage their reputation, in a live card room online. They will be able to market their free spot on Bike Webcast series. People would be able to try out the online games.
4. The Wynn ResortsSteve Wynn of Wynn resorts and PokerStars announced their partnership. However Steve Wynn had to backtrack after Black Friday. Mr Wynn does not have a public agreement with an online gaming operator, he still believes that the online business can be a money winner.
3. The MGM / Boyd / bwin.partyLive players will be able to have ample opportunities for playing online games, that will be offered by this partnership. Players will be able to spend loyalty points earned on poker with the Poker Party, they plan to return to their pre UIGEA position, which was at the top of online poker in the world.
2. The Atlantic Club / PokerStarsSince Black Friday, Players in American have been calling for PokerStars return to the USA. If PokerStars' purchasing of Atlantic Club Casino, in Atlantic City, receives approval by the New Jersey regulators, then the residents of New Jersey might see it happen. PokerStars is still very profitable outside of the USA, they will make more if they are able to serve the players in USA again. Atlantic Club could be the poker hub for Atlantic City.
1. Caesars / 888 HoldiingsCaesars has properties in many different states in the USA and also owns the most well known poker brand, The World Series of Poker, and Caesars leveraging the brand, players will probably see 888 Holdings, move from 8th position, up to second position with regard to size in the poker world. If Federal legislation should pass in the USA this partnership could become the largest poker network on the planet.
- Loosest Slots on Bovada November 29, 2020
- Xbet Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 16, 2020
- Thanksgiving Bonuses and Slots November 16, 2020
- CryptoBet Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 12, 2020
- Golden Nugget Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 12, 2020
- Slots.Ag Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 7, 2020
- Slots7 Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 2, 2020
- WildCard City No Deposit Bonus Codes November 15, 2020
- New Scratchcard Games at BetOnline November 1, 2020
- Joka Room Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 29, 2020