UltimatePoker Becomes the First Legal Online Poker Site for US Players
In a move that will no doubt effect such US states as Delware, New Jersey and others who are on the cusp of legalizing online gambling; Reno, Nevada becomes the first state in general and UltimatePoker.com in particular who has dealt the first online poker hand yesterday. A subsidiary of Station Casinos of Las Vegas operating more than a dozen casinos locally, Ultimate Poker has become the first online poker site for US players that is legal and secure. As we reported. Nevada approved online poker this past February that hastened this new online poker site for residents of Southern Nevada .
30-Day Trial PeriodAlthough UltimatePoker.com has been given a 30-day trial period to determine how smoothly their online poker site will operate, there are a few rules for online poker players who visit and play at the site. They must be 21 years of age and live within the state to play. UltimatePoker is offering online poker only, and the betting range will start with a penny. Players who join can use the following methods to fund their online accounts: Credit Cards, Wire Transfers, Checks, and Person to Person at affiliated Station
Full Online Poker StatewideOnce this 30-day trial period is over, look for the entire state of Nevada to join in the online poker inevitability and other states may just follow suit.
- How Can US Residents Play Poker Online? October 8, 2020
- 888 Online Poker in Nevada October 8, 2020
- Bodog Poker Open II August 5, 2020
- Ultimate Bet Is Closed For Business August 2, 2020
- Current US State by State Poker Laws August 2, 2020
- Full Tilt Poker för Svenskar July 15, 2020
- The Return of Bovada Poker Comes with Many Caveats July 15, 2020
- Ignition Mobile Poker July 15, 2020
- 888 Poker USA June 18, 2020
- Spin Palace Poker June 17, 2020