888 signs real-money Facebook contract
It’s no surprise that from the moment Facebook implemented online real money casino games, that well-known companies would join in. 888 has just signed a real-money contract with Facebook, adding to the online gaming initiatives of this major social network. 888 will sponsor real money bingo and casino for players in the UK. This adds to the already popular online video slots from 888.it, its Italian counterpart. 888 will begin with its Bingo app, with subsequent slot games to follow. Among the other games you can currently play on Facebook for free or for real money are Slots, Poker, and Blackjack.
888 CasinoPlayers familiar with 888 Casino will note that they offer a $1400 Welcome Bonus package, in addition to a $5 no deposit bonus to test out more than 150 games. Earning the eCogra Seal of Approval, 888 is one of the more well-known online casinos who also feature Poker, Sports Betting, and Live Dealer games. Offering both instant play and download, 888 Casino is the recipient of multiple rewards, and has been in business since 1997. It also touts itself as the largest online gaming site with more than 25 million members. More importantly, 888 offers fabulous promotions, customer support, and a safe and secure gaming experience.
Social Gaming News
- Zynga Applies for Nevada License August 10, 2020
- Zynga Shares Continue to Fall - closed at $2.43 on Monday August 10, 2020
- Zynga And Facebook go Separate Ways August 10, 2020
- Big Fish Casino Enters UK August 5, 2020
- DoubleDown and IGT Partnership Seeing Rewards August 4, 2020
- New Social Slot with MGM Mirage Hotel Theme August 2, 2020
- Zynga Relaunch Social Gaming Site August 2, 2020
- Online Lottery February 11, 2020
- MAGIC888 December 31, 2019
- Zynga Real Money Casino now Live December 30, 2019