Skrill Payments No Longer Welcomed at Bodog
Two of the biggest companies have parted ways. Bodog Casino announced that it no longer accepts payments from Skrill. Bodog did not give a reason why it no longer does not allow players to make deposits or withdrawals using the Skrill payment processor. All the company has said to its players is to find an alternative payment processor to use. Bodog did not state whether it had uncovered a risk to using Skrill.
About SkrillAnyone who is knowledgeable about the payment processing industry knows that Skrill was previously called Moneybookers. It was purchased in 2007 by Investcorp Technology Partners and later renamed Skrill in 2011. Even before its purchase it boasted a great reputation, and was popular for people to use it to receive or transfer money. It made its mark in 2010 as one of the fastest private companies in the UK. It offers an alternative to using a bank account and provides a prepaid Mastercard in different currencies.
About Bodog Casino PaymentsBodog is no stranger to the gaming industry. It offers a casino section, sportsbook, horse racing and poker room. This well known casino is the international version of the popular Bovada Casino which is the US version of this website. The end of Skrill payments is only by Bodog, as Bovada Casino did not use Skrill for payments. Players now have the option to use other payment options such as credit or debit cards.
- Bitcoin Casino Instant Withdrawals November 17, 2020
- Bitcoin Casinos November 15, 2020
- MasterCard Casinos October 21, 2020
- Neteller Planning US Re-entry October 8, 2020
- Play Poker with PayPal October 7, 2020
- Skrill App October 7, 2020
- Lincoln Withdrawal Methods August 12, 2020
- Poker and Casino Payments - Instant Check August 10, 2020
- Online Gamblers Hit it Big with Bitcoin at Drake Casino August 6, 2020
- Ethereum Smart Contract Casino August 6, 2020