Top 5 Café Casino Slots
Cafe Casino has made a big splash in the US-friendly market thanks to their big bonuses and large variety of games. Speaking of which, you can play over 200 slots here that run on the Rival gaming and Realtime platforms. The only downside to this variety is that you might not know where to begin when you start playing at Café. This being said, check out the following 5 slots, which we've tabbed as the best that Café has to offer.
1. Frogged SlotsOver three decades ago, Frogger captivated arcade players with its fun theme of helping frogs cross dangerous roads and rivers. Rival Gaming has paid tribute to this game by releasing Frogged slots, which has all the retro aspects that made the arcade game so great. The graphics remind you of a more-colorful, vibrant version of Frogger, while you'll experience two different settings in the road and river. The river is actually the bonus round, and this allows you to pick up sticky wilds (flies) that can lead to big payouts. Throw in some retro video game music while you play, and Frogged slots is a huge hit in our book.
2. As the Reels TurnIf you like soap operas, then you'll love all the of the drama that As the Reels Turn offers. This slot features plenty of characters, plot twists, big wins and cutscenes. The graphics are also excellent, which keeps you engaged as this soap opera plays out. As the Reels Turn is so popular that it's become a 3-part series. The original game has seven scenes in the "episode," and you unlock each scene by getting three or more Advance to Next Scene on the reels. With a variety of bonus rounds for different characters and other special features, it's not hard to see why this game is so popular.
3. Astral Luck SlotsAstral Luck may not have the cutscenes that you'll see in As the Reels Turn, or the fun retro element of Frogged, but there are definitely some aspects to like about this game. First off, the graphics and background are better than any game on this list. The background is a planetary scene that gives you the outer-space feel, while the Zodiac sign symbols also look excellent. Whether you're an Aquarius or not, you'll be grateful to see this sign because it's wild and expands to fill an entire reel. The Capricorn sign is also good because it gives you 10-20 free spins coupled with a 3x multiplier when it appears three or more times on the reels.
4. Scary Rich SlotsWatch horror play out on the reels with Scary Rich . This game features a number of terrifying creatures, including ghouls, skeletons, vampires, zombies and other monsters. The graphics bring out so much detail in these creatures that they might keep you awake at night. Pay attention to the vampire because it acts as the wild symbol and doubles winning combinations that it appears in. Frankenstein's monster will also help you greatly because he gives you 10 free spins when he appears three times or more anywhere on the reels. Also note that Scary Rich has two sequels that keep the terrifying times rolling.
5. Cleopatra's GoldLaunched by Realtime in the mid-2000s, Cleopatra's Gold is the oldest game on this list. That said, Cleopatra's Gold won't blow you away with second-screen bonus rounds or anything of that nature. But you can expect some nice graphics, ancient Egyptian sound effects and easy gameplay. Look for Cleopatra on the reels because she acts as the wild symbol and doubles your payouts 2x when she appears in winning combinations. Also note that the pyramid acts as the scatter symbol, delivering you 15 free spins when it appears three or more times anywhere on the reels.
- All About Cabaret Club November 25, 2020
- Bitcoin Expansion for Online Gamers November 17, 2020
- Games at Money Storm Casino November 4, 2020
- Liberty Slots Casino Practice Play October 15, 2020
- Gaming Strategy October 8, 2020
- Slots and Bonuses at BetDNA Casino October 8, 2020
- The New Super Slick Slots.LV Casino August 11, 2020
- $214 Daily Freerolls and new slots August 5, 2020
- Casino Slots and Traditional Values August 5, 2020
- Ten Years of Tomb Raider Slots August 4, 2020