Legalizing Online Gambling Would Create Jobs!
At a time when the unemployment rate in the US is 8 million, a recent study concluded that if the UIGEA Law was repealed, more than 30,000 new jobs would be created in the licensing and regulating of United States Online Casinos . Congressman Barney Frank’s bill to legalize online gambling would generate over $30 billion in revenue over the next five years. Considering that US players spend over $100 billion, all of which goes to offshore sites, it seems ludicrous that measures are not being taken to repeal the UIGEA Law and bring that much needed revenue to the US. After all, isn’t this entire debate about jobs, jobs, jobs!
USA legislation News
- Iowa legislator to propose bill for the expansion of the current online gambling limits August 6, 2020
- Federal Online Gaming Bill Looks Doomed Already August 6, 2020
- New US Online Gaming Association August 5, 2020
- Online Casino Market in U.S. Takes a Hit August 5, 2020
- Caesars Entertainment confirms online gaming focus for new venture August 2, 2020
- Delaware is Poised to Award contracts for Online Casinos July 30, 2020
- Nevada calls for intrastate input from others. July 30, 2020
- Oklahoma authorizes real-money online casino for local tribes July 15, 2020
- Another Hearing on the Legalization of Online Gambling February 11, 2020
- Paddy Power Applies for Nevada Gaming License February 9, 2020