Legalizing Online Gambling Would Create Jobs!
At a time when the unemployment rate in the US is 8 million, a recent study concluded that if the UIGEA Law was repealed, more than 30,000 new jobs would be created in the licensing and regulating of United States Online Casinos . Congressman Barney Frank’s bill to legalize online gambling would generate over $30 billion in revenue over the next five years. Considering that US players spend over $100 billion, all of which goes to offshore sites, it seems ludicrous that measures are not being taken to repeal the UIGEA Law and bring that much needed revenue to the US. After all, isn’t this entire debate about jobs, jobs, jobs!
USA legislation News
- Hawaii and Online Gambling December 6, 2020
- Playing Casino Games in Nevada October 8, 2020
- Paddy Power and Nevada Gaming License October 8, 2020
- 888 Poker Nevada October 8, 2020
- Nevada Law AB114 October 7, 2020
- Repeal UIGEA October 7, 2020
- Internet Gambling October 7, 2020
- Online Gaming Debate in Illinois August 11, 2020
- Another Hearing on the Legalization of Online Gambling August 11, 2020
- Iowa legislator to propose bill for the expansion of the current online gambling limits August 6, 2020