Having reviewed many online poker sites, Carbon Poker falls in the unique category. Offering some of the most unusual poker games along with those you will be familiar with, as well as fabulous tournaments and an assortment of promotions, it will be well worth your while to join Carbon Poker, licensed by the Kahnawake Commission and utilizing Merge Gaming Network software. Whether you like to play for fun or for real money, Carbon Poker offers a variety of poker games, a virtual wealth of promotions and software features that are as distinct as the site itself. The Carbon Poker site is very user-friendly and provides players with comprehensive information on all poker games, superb customer support, and a player community that keeps you up to date on all poker-related news and events. More importantly, Carbon Poker not only welcomes US players but accepts a variety of payment methods as well. We highly recommend that you join this very unique and very welcoming poker site that is Carbon Poker.
Carbon Poker Banking MethodsBanking methods at Carbon Poker include: Visa, MasterCard, EcoCard, Moneybookers, Click2Pay, NETeller, Entropay, NETeller (1-pay) PaySafeCard, ClickandBuy, Instadebit, GiroPay, eCheck, and Webmoney. Note that eWalletXpress has pulled out of the US Market. Depositing Options for USA Players: Credit Cards are the most comfortable banking method for US players, but sometimes poker players experience credit card rejections. If you prefer not to use a credit card to fund your account, there are several credit card substitutions available for Americans. The best one to use is eCheck. It's easy to set up, fast, and secure.
- Credit Cards
- Visa Card
- Master Card
- Wire Transfer
- NETeller non-usa
- Click2pay non-usa
- MoneyBookers non-usa
- Ecocard non-usa
Current CarbonPoker.Com Promotions
- 100% First Deposit Bonus: Receive up to $600 Free Cash on the first deposit and get 14 days entry into the Daily $500 New Depositor Freeroll!
- Super Money Tree 2011: Win up to 10 VIP points as well as earn points once within the month to qualify.
- Carbon Poker’s $50,000 Grand Prix: Guaranteed prizes awarded to the top 500 players who play for real money.
- NFL Pick The Winner: Pick the winning team and receive a coupon for an NFL freeroll.
- TOURNEY KING - $20,000 in Prizes: Play in tournaments and Carbon Poker will automatically track your winnings and award you High Limit or Low Limit leader board points. Over $20,000 in cash and prizes are awarded monthly.
- Monthly Charity Tournament: Enter Carbon Poker’s monthly Texas Hold’Em Charity Tournaments to help our Haiti friends.
- VIP Program: Become an automatic member of the VIP Club when you join Carbon Poker and reap such benefits as VIP points that you can use to purchase merchandise and win prizes.
- SnG Leaderboard: Sit ‘n Go players who place high in these tournaments are eligible to the more than $10,000 in cash prizes, and the top players gets $2000!
- Refer A Friend: Receive $25 when you refer a friend and both of you receive a free entry into the $2500 Refer a Friend Freeroll.
- Royal Flush Bonus: Play Texas Hold’Em, score a Royal Flush, and win 100 times the big blind! Up to $500 can be yours with this beauty of a hand!
100% First Deposit Bonus - Up To $600 FREE Cash!Carbon Poker offers you world class poker games both for beginners and professionals; backgammon and blackjack. If you do not have a Carbon Poker account yet, feel free to use bonus code "UPTO600" to start playing at Carbon Poker. Also you will get 14 days entry into the Daily $500 New Depositor Freeroll! Bonus Requirements:
- Initial deposit and one use only
- Min. Deposit Amount: $10.00
- Bonus paid in $5 increments
- $1 earned every 75 VIP Points
- Any unused bonus expires on withdrawal
Carbon Poker Gamese stated at the outset of this review that Carbon Poker had some very unique games. Along with Texas Hold'em, Omaha, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Stud Hi/Lo, Razz, 5 Card Stud, 5 Card Draw, Triple Draw and Budagi, there are two very unusual poker tournaments we would like to mention. Snakes and Ladders: This Sit n Go Tournament is quite unusual as it consists of a 7-level game with the prize pool worth $2000. In addition, you can buy in and play any of the 7 levels. The buy-in starts at $1.10 or you can use 110 of your VIP points. All In or Fold: Is a 10-level poker tournament in which you play all levels. You have two options: go all in or fold in each game. The buy in starts at $1.10, and the prize pool is $2,250.
Community Poker Games
Stud Poker Games
Draw Poker Games
Casino & Skill Games
Carbon Poker AffiliatesIf you are webmaster, Carbon Poker offers you a great opportunity to promote its brand. Carbon Poker has many advantages listed on the website as well as in the poker forums. To simplify it - Carbon Poker is simply a great product, and that's why it's easy to promote. If you want to take part, join Carbon Poker Affiliate network!
- 888 Expect to Launch Online Poker in Nevada this Summer August 10, 2020
- How Can US Residents Play Poker Online? August 9, 2020
- Bodog Poker Open II August 5, 2020
- Ultimate Bet Is Closed For Business August 2, 2020
- Current US State by State Poker Laws August 2, 2020
- Full Tilt Poker för Svenskar July 15, 2020
- The Return of Bovada Poker Comes with Many Caveats July 15, 2020
- Ignition Mobile Poker July 15, 2020
- 888 Poker USA June 18, 2020
- Spin Palace Poker June 17, 2020