NetEnt Looking Forward to Entering the New Jersey Casino Industry
NetEnt is in the news again. This time it is in regards to the casino software company entering the New Jersey Casino Industry. NetEnt is a software provider based in Sweden and it is well known for quite a number of slots games such as Pirates Gold, Victorious, Golden Shamrock and Gonzo’s Quest.
New Jersey Joint VentureThis casino software company has entered the state of New Jersey based on its recent partnership with Mohegan Sun Casino through Resorts Casino. It only took two months for both parties to sign the papers before players at Resorts Casino could start enjoying NetEnt slot games. Not only does NetEnt provide slot games for these online games in New Jersey, it will also provide software for smartphone and other devices in the mobile casino. The approval for this new venture came from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
About Net EntertainmentIt is also rumored that NetEnt is looking forward to not just providing casino software for online versions of these casinos, but it hopes to dominate the New Jersey casino industry. In order to do so, the casino gaming provider would have to be approved for a license. There is also speculation that NetEnt might also increase what is offered with its current venture with PokerStars, who might be wanting to expand the amount of games offered in their casino in New Jersey.
USA Gambling News
- Wire Transfer for US Gambling August 2, 2020
- Ignition Poker August 2, 2020
- Probability Is Looking At USA Alliances As Online Gambling Gathers Momentum August 2, 2020
- Club Player News July 15, 2020
- Join Bookmaker Casino July 15, 2020
- Fair Go Casino Welcomes US Players! July 2, 2020
- BitBook Sportsbook June 18, 2020
- Intertops Sportsbook June 18, 2020
- Betonline Sportsbook June 18, 2020
- Spin Palace Sports June 18, 2020