Online Casinos Accepting Quick Tender
There is good news for US players who prefer to use alternative banking methods at online casinos. Quick Tender is now accepted at most US casinos including Rushmore, Rome Casino, and Bodog Casino.
What is Quick Tender?It is a third-party e-wallet account that can be utilized to make deposits and withdrawals to and from your online casino account.
UseMyWallet is Quick TenderJoin online casinos that accept UseMyWallet as a funding method. So as not to confuse the issue, you can use Quick Tender deposits and withdrawals by notifying the cashier that you are using this method.
How Do I Fund My Quick Tender Account?You can fund your Quick Tender account via credit cards, Western Union, MoneyGrams, and bank transfers.
Are There Any Fees Incurred with Quick Tender?Yes, on any withdrawals, there is a flat fee of $20.
How Can I Sign Up For Quick TenderCurrently, this payment method is by invitation only, so you can notify the cashier and/or customer service at the casino you wish to join and request an invitation for a Quick Tender account.
Quick Tender Casinos
$1900 on All Allowed Games (code: NEW190), $2500 on Slots & Keno (code: NEW250)
- Xbet Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 16, 2020
- Thanksgiving Bonuses and Slots November 16, 2020
- CryptoBet Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 12, 2020
- Golden Nugget Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 12, 2020
- Slots.Ag Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 7, 2020
- Slots7 Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 2, 2020
- WildCard City No Deposit Bonus Codes November 15, 2020
- New Scratchcard Games at BetOnline November 1, 2020
- Joka Room Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 29, 2020
- Latest No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes October 29, 2020