Online Casinos Accepting Quick Tender
There is good news for US players who prefer to use alternative banking methods at online casinos. Quick Tender is now accepted at most US casinos including Rushmore, Rome Casino, and Bodog Casino.
What is Quick Tender?It is a third-party e-wallet account that can be utilized to make deposits and withdrawals to and from your online casino account.
UseMyWallet is Quick TenderJoin online casinos that accept UseMyWallet as a funding method. So as not to confuse the issue, you can use Quick Tender deposits and withdrawals by notifying the cashier that you are using this method.
How Do I Fund My Quick Tender Account?You can fund your Quick Tender account via credit cards, Western Union, MoneyGrams, and bank transfers.
Are There Any Fees Incurred with Quick Tender?Yes, on any withdrawals, there is a flat fee of $20.
How Can I Sign Up For Quick TenderCurrently, this payment method is by invitation only, so you can notify the cashier and/or customer service at the casino you wish to join and request an invitation for a Quick Tender account.
Quick Tender Casinos
$1900 on All Allowed Games (code: NEW190), $2500 on Slots & Keno (code: NEW250)
- Reels of Joy Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 15, 2020
- Lucky Tiger Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 11, 2020
- 888 True Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 10, 2020
- Ripple Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 7, 2020
- King Johnnie No Deposit Bonus Codes September 3, 2020
- New USA Friendly Casinos August 26, 2020
- Vegas Wild Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 24, 2020
- Tangiers Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 17, 2020
- Lincoln Withdrawal Methods August 12, 2020
- Winnerama Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 9, 2020