Wire Transfer is one of less known methods for depositing casino and poker account. What makes it attractive for US players is it's still available for depositing. This article purpose is to provide most important details about Wire Transfers and recommend good casino, accepting US players and having Wire Transfer.
The Best US Casino casinos that accept Bank Wire transfers
Bank wire transfers normally used between companies for business transactions, but last years became popular depositing method for US citizens. We try our best to make sure the list of the best bank wire casinos is up to date. You are more then welcome to contact us, if you had positive or negative experience with bank transfers. This way we'll help others to deposit easily to their favorite bank wire casino.
The Best US Casinos with Bank Wire depositing method are:
Bank Wire Transfer facts and casino rules
- Only US Dollars are accepted. Casino cannot convert money from another currencies, while wire transfers are not limited to USD
- Weekly transfer limit is $5,000
- You see balance on your casino account as soon as transfer confirmation will be received by casino
- Domestic (US) transfer fee is $10,00
- All the details, required for Wire Transfer may be figured out from casino support by phone or email. Download the casino, register new account and ask for help - our representative will be happy to assist.
Can us players still wire transfer for gambling?
Yes, but many online casinos do not accept US players totally or partially, depending on the state the player lives in. Our recommended casino accepts players from all the states. If you want to know more about restrictions made by other online casinos, read gambling in New York, Illinois, New Jersey and other states guide.
Wire Transfer Casino
We have done research, making sure we recommend well established, reliable casino that takes good care of it's customers and of course US players welcome and accepts Wire Transfer. You are welcome to join Wire Transfer Casino.
US gambling : legal money transfers
Wire Transfer official information