Is Café Casino Legit?
There have been many questions about the legitimacy of Café Casino . We can tell you with the utmost confidence that it is. Café Casino was launched in 2016, and in just one year, it has become one of the most popular online casinos for US players. It is powered by Real Time Gaming , and is known for its superb games, customer service, deposit methods, withdrawal methods, promotions, bonuses, and more. Even more outstanding is that Café Casino is a Bitcoin Casino which allows our US players to make deposits safely, securely, and without any hiccups.
A Café Casino Tutorial on How to Establish a Bitcoin AccountThis is one of the features of Café Casino that we love and appreciate. Café Casino gives you a step-by-step instruction on how to open a Bitcoin Account. Introducing Bitcoin in their instruction page, Café Casino states that Bitcoin is Easy and Safe – and it is!
Here are the Steps to Open a Bitcoin Account
- Wallet: this is the place to keep your Bitcoins until you start using them. Go to the app store and download a wallet to your smart phone or other mobile device; even your PC. Café Casino recommends BreadWallet, which is compatible with Android and IOS.
- Buy Bitcoins: Buy Bitcoins instantly with your debit or credit card through an exchange. Remember, Bitcoin users are anonymous. Select how you want to buy Bitcoin through the mane Bitcoin Exchanges. Use your credit card and the funds will arrive in your wallet within 24 hours. No ID is necessary.
- Finally, send your Bitcoins to your Wallet. Voila! You’re ready to deposit money into your online Café Casino account. No muss; no fuss.
USA legislation News
- Playing Casino Games in Nevada October 8, 2020
- Paddy Power and Nevada Gaming License October 8, 2020
- 888 Poker Nevada October 8, 2020
- Nevada Law AB114 October 7, 2020
- Repeal UIGEA October 7, 2020
- Internet Gambling October 7, 2020
- Online Gaming Debate in Illinois August 11, 2020
- Another Hearing on the Legalization of Online Gambling August 11, 2020
- Iowa legislator to propose bill for the expansion of the current online gambling limits August 6, 2020
- Federal Online Gaming Bill Looks Doomed Already August 6, 2020