RTG Casinos that Accept Payroll Cards
For online casino players, one of the benefits in using payroll cards to fund their casino account is that they do not have to use credit cards or dip into their banking accounts. Debit cards are becoming a more popular means of funding online casino accounts than other methods. There are two RTG casinos that accept payroll cards, making the funding transactions safer and more secure.
What are Payroll Cards?Payroll cards, more commonly referred to as debit cards, are issued by companies for employees who do not have banking accounts or, for those who do; prefer not to have their payroll checks deposited into a banking account. Thus, the employee can utilize the debit cards for online purchases or, in this case, fund their casino accounts.
What Online Casinos Accept Payroll Cards?Silver Oak Casino accepts payroll cards in the form of Visa Debit and MasterCard Debit cards. This casino is US friendly, so players can utilize these debit cards to fund their accounts.
Why Use Payroll Cards at RTG Casinos?Payroll cards are fast becoming the method of choice for most online casino players. Due to the restrictions placed on credit card transactions, using payroll cards to fund and/or withdraw money from a casino account is the best method available to US players. Think of payroll cards as a separate and distinct account that you can use specifically for online casinos. Moreover, you don’t have to worry about giving out your bank account number or worry that your funding method will not be accepted. At Silver Oak Casino, they take the worry out of funding your account and make your gaming experience through the use of payroll cards an easy, safe, and secure process.
- All About Cabaret Club November 25, 2020
- Bitcoin Expansion for Online Gamers November 17, 2020
- Games at Money Storm Casino November 4, 2020
- Liberty Slots Casino Practice Play October 15, 2020
- Gaming Strategy October 8, 2020
- Slots and Bonuses at BetDNA Casino October 8, 2020
- The New Super Slick Slots.LV Casino August 11, 2020
- $214 Daily Freerolls and new slots August 5, 2020
- Casino Slots and Traditional Values August 5, 2020
- Ten Years of Tomb Raider Slots August 4, 2020