With Interac, a payment method for Canadian online casino players, you can pay for real money gambling action through web banking without using any card numbers or special login information.
What Online Casinos Accept Interac as a Payment Method?
Bitstarz Casino, Slots Million Casino, Sports Interaction Casino, Ruby Fortune Casino, Yeti Casino, Genesis Casino, and many more:
Spin Palace Casino was voted the best Interac casino for Canadians. Other Canadian casinos accepting Interac include: JackpotCity Casino, and Ruby Fortune Casino. Use e-transfers for real money online slots gambling and you can:
- Deposit using Canadian Dollars
- Pay a low, flat fee, regardless of your deposit amount
- Get your online slots winnings super-quick
- Earn great welcome bonuses on first deposits and boost your real cash bankroll
How Do Interac Online Slots Work?
Top Canadian Interac slot machine casinos allow you to choose the Interac e-transfer amount you want to send, set a security question, and the funds will be transferred to your online slots account. To use the Interac slots service, you will need to have access to online banking where you can find the Interac e-transfer service.
How to Send an e-Transfer For Canadian Slots
Interac can be used for online gambling. All you need is an account with one of these major Canadian banks:
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Bank of Montreal
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- TD Canada Trust
- PC Financial
You can use the service to deposit real money funds wherever you play online slots. Interac e-Transfers make the transfer process quick and easy. First check that your Canada casino online accepts the Interac slot machine deposit method and make a note of the address and account details of the online casino. You will need this in order to make an e-transfer back at your Internet bank website. Once completed, you will be sent an email or text telling you your funds have arrived. As of , you can only send money to Canadian Interac slot machine casinos. You will not be able to deposit your Interac e-Transfer to a foreign bank account. Also, if you are using a mobile phone to play online slots, Interac lets you use your smart phone to send the funds, assuming your bank supports mobile e-Transfers.
Making Online Slots Interac Withdrawals
To receive cash, there is no fee involved, so withdrawing your winnings from a top Interac online slots site should be simple, as long as the online slots Interac site supports e-Transfer withdrawals. If they do, the money will go straight to your bank account. However, if your bank hasn't signed up for Interac yet you may be charged a fee to receive cash into your bank account. Withdrawal times are processed between 4-6 days.
Interac is a Safe and Secure Method for Slots Accounts
Because you are transferring real money online slots funds to your Interac slot machine gaming account using your bank, you can be assured of the best encryption and security around.
What are the Advantages of Funding an Interac Casino Account?
- Familarity: Interac is a well known online purchasing method for goods and services, so many Canadians will take to the method easily when it comes to depositing in a casino account.
- Withdrawals: One advantage of using Interac is that it is tied directly to your bank or credit account so many casinos that accept it as a deposit method will also let you withdraw back to it. Rather than waiting up to seven working days for your winnings to appear on a credit or debit card, or paying fees for bank wires, your payout can go right to your account.
- Security: Multiple layers of security ensure players that their bank account or credit card numbers do not need to be given to any online casino. While you can send money to and from your bank and Interac account, and transfer from casino to Interac, it provides another level of security.
What are the Top Interac Casinos?
- Sports Interaction Casino: e-Transfer by Interac slows players to deposit funds to their Interac account directly from their bank account within 10 minutes. However, on are occasions, e-Transfers may take up to one hour.
- Ruby Fortune Casino: Interac Online offers a safe way to make deposits, processed directly from your bank account, through the convenience of your existing online banking access.
- Genesis Casino: Interac is a Canadian payment provider offering a state-of-the-art payment structure. Transfers are safer and do not show any banking information of the client. Just enter your Online Banking details and confirm the deposit payment then travel back to Genesis Casino where you'll see that the funds have reached their destination.
Is it True that Interac Deposits are Instant?
In many online statements regarding the deposits for Interac, they are not necessarily instant, but instead make take from 10 minutes to 30 minutes.
Can You Tell me how these Interac Casinos Operate?
First, there are two types of Interac Payments: Interac e-Transfers and Interac Online. What is the difference?
- The Interac e-Transfer is commonly used to transfer funds to family/friends. This method enables you to make a deposit by entering an email address and is widely available at most financial institutions and credit unions. When playing at an online casino, they will provide you with a specified email address and security question/answer which you then submit from your bank account.
- Interac Online is optional in that the online casino provides a payment gateway for you to transfer funds directly from your bank account. It will step you through logging into your bank account directly and there is no need to input an email as with using Interac e-Transfer.
Do All Casinos Accept Interac Deposits?
No. Currently there are approximately 35 online casinos that accept Interac deposits.
Does Interac Gambling Sites Offer Bonuses?
Regardless of the fact that there are Canadian online casinos offering a myriad of payment methods; bonuses are derived from using specific banking methods (unless it is Bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies. While there may be Interac e-transfer payment methods doesn't preclude that there are Interac bonuses.
What are the Benefits of Using Interac in a Casino?
Interac e-Transfers is a Canada-only deposit and withdrawal method that is widely popular, being offered at over 250 financial institutions including any of the big 5 banks in Canada. The transfers will only show on your bank statement as Interac, not casino deposits, and your security is always assured. It is one of the fastest methods for deposits available.
Can Interac e-Transfers Be Used for Mobile Accounts?
Yes. You and the recipient must have an account with a participating bank or credit union as well as an active email address or mobile phone number. To send money: Log into your online or mobile banking app and select the account; Choose or add your recipient's email or mobile number; Enter the amount and a security question (no need if the recipient has registered for Interac e-Transfer® Autodeposit). Just make sure you safely share the security answer with your recipient. Better yet, have your recipient register for Interac e-Transfer Autodeposit for ease and added security. Make sure your security answer isn't obvious and don't share it in the Interac e-Transfer email notification message,