eCheck Casinos Are Back!
For US players, one of the major benefits in joining eCheck Casinos is that you don't have to worry about using a credit card or any other form of payment that will most likely be rejected. To this end, we are happy to announce that the eCheck payment method is alive and well and is available at our featured casinos.
What is eCheck?
Simply put, it is a means by which you can write out a check, online, and deposit funds directly from your checking account. Think of it as a virtual check that requires registering the details of your checking account and offers a very safe and secure means by which you can fund your casino account.
Are There Any Fees Incurred by eCheck Casinos?
No. This is a free service. The only requirement is the deposit minimum that may vary at eCheck casinos. Our featured casinos only require a $50 minimum deposit.
What Are the Terms and Conditions for using an eCheck?
When you join any of our eCheck casinos, the following terms and conditions may apply when making deposits using an eCheck:
- The minimum deposit is $50 and the maximum is $1,500. You are allowed one transaction per day and 3 transactions per week; and ten transactions per month.
- If you are joining the eCheck casino for the first time, the maximum amount you can deposit is $250 on the first transaction. Once that transaction clears after five to seven days, the standard deposit limits will apply to all future deposits.
- eCheck deposits are Free.
- It takes one to seven business days for the eCheck to clear, depending on the financial institution.
- The following information must be correct: mailing address, date of birth, email address, and telephone number. Additionally, you may be requested to submit information to verify your banking information.
- eCheck deposits are available only to US customers.
- To avoid penalties resulting from insufficient funds, ensure that you have enough funds in your bank account to cover any deposits you make.
- When you deposit with an eCheck, you are requesting an electronic transfer from your US bank account. Ensure that your bank participates in these EFT transfers.
- Once you make your eCheck deposit, either by internet or by telephone, this will act as your authorization for such transfers.
- The bank account with which you register must be your own personal bank account and may not be a company bank account.
- Fees will be incurred if transactions result in insufficient funds and for which your bank will attach fees for such transaction.
- Withdrawals for eCheck deposits will take seven business days to process.
Join our eCheck Casinos
Sunshine slots team is looking close to the always changing situation with payment methods and eCheck is within our interests.
Please find below the list of casinos accepting eCheck today. Please remember all the listed casinos accept US players and all of them have support teams ready to assist you in any problem regarding eCheck deposits and withdrawals.